"What I say is that, if a fellow really likes potatoes, he must be a pretty decent sort of fellow." A. A. Milne
Yesterday I was invited to go to my sis-in-law, Jamie's home to dry apples. We got those done and my mother-in-law, Deb wanted to make potatoes into hash browns, so we jumped in the band wagon and did our own too. We did over 200 lbs of potatoes yesterday. Tori joined us too. She's Jason's brothers wifey. We started at 11 AM and finished around 7ish. It was a lot of fun to hang with the girls for a day and do something productive. We each went home with a lot of potatoes. The only one missing was Jason's other sister, Kristi! She was missed, but i'm hoping we'll have more days like this!
My job consisted of shoving potatoes in a little whole and grinding them up with this cool machine. I want one. I look like a dork.
Jamie, Tori, and Me posing for the camera. Deb was behind the camera. She was being shy.
Here's a "normal" one. You can call me squint. We were laughing. Good times.
7 comments:
That sounds like a fun day. Fall always gets me in the mood to do things in the kitchen, like canning or making jam, but I haven't done anything yet this year. You inspired me though, maybe I'll get something done!
You have another family without me? Hmmmm. It looks like you had a great day and got lots done. Love you lots!
OH MY HECK, IN THOSE PICTURES YOU LOOK EXACTLY LIKE YOU DID IN ELEMENTARY-- NO OFFENCE-- I ENJOYED IT. I DONT COOK MUCH BUT IT LOOKED LIKE FUN. ANYTHING THAT INVOLVES A MACHINE TO DO THE WORK SOUNDS LIKE GOOD COOKIN' TO ME.
LOVE TIFF
I miss Idaho Potatoes! =( The Potatoes here in Cleveland are dinky. Looks like you are having lots of fun! Give the family lots of hugs for me! =)
Yummmmm I love tatos..
To add a playlist go to:
http://www.projectplaylist.com/
Then add the the Html/java script page element. The project play list should give you a code just like on myspace. Let me know if you need any help.
I know, I'm so sneaky! I found you b/c on myspace you wrote what your blog address was. I deleted my myspace so I'm glad you and Monica are doing a blog so we can keep in touch! I love that Grandma gave you that hunting sign. Seeing that made me miss all you guys!!! =)
Post a Comment