Thursday, October 18, 2007

Another great friend...

Another great friend that I recently got in touch with, Thanks to Tiffany. Her name is Danielle. She was part of our club and also hung out with us a lot. She was the one that made us all join a cheerleading group, which was blast, because we got to wear the whole get up when we were in elementary. :o) She is currently a teacher and a cheerleader instructor, which fits her to a T! Now all we need is Missy and Alissa. How fun would that be? :o)
I'm at the top. Sara is the one who looks like she doesn't know whats going on, Tiffany is the one with the cheezer in the back, and Dani is the one with her mouth open. One of our HOGLE ZOO trips! :o)

This one is of me and Danielle. Don't laugh at my hair. Dad was never good at doing it, so I had to learn by myself...I thought it looked good at the time. And that outfit I'm wearing was the BEST! It was a ghostbusters shirt and I had crazy flourescent shorts to go with it! *lol* I just laugh when I look at these! :o)

2 comments:

Tiffany Jenson said...

oh man, some more good ones for sure,danie will appreciate those!
so funny. good times.

Danie said...

OH MAN!!!! Speaking of hair!!! Man I am sad in my heart that this is the girl you have in your memory!!! I will for sure have to send you some new pics so you can see that I have a little better control of that curly mop! I LOVE these entries!! It was so fun to see these pics...YOU NEED TO COME DOWN!!! We for sure need to get together for reals again! Love these! thanks for making my day!