Every now and then i'll take a trip to the bank. And I have 3 good friends that work there. Jamie *sis in law*, Sylvia, and Wendy. They always look so cute and dressed up and where I work, we don't dress up and my hair is usually in a bandana or a pony tale. Well...they all had curly hair one day and they told me how they got it that way. My hair goes flat within second of curling it, so I had to try it. They told me to get 2 egg whites and mush it in your hair. I learned you need to do this over the sink or you get it everywhere. Then proceed to blow dry your hair crunching it in your hand til it's nice and crisp! It works! I couldn't believe it. My hair is curly today and I love it. :o) Try it out! 

BEFORE!
Don't laugh. You know you take pictures of yourself to see how you look that day! :o) My hair is straight as straight can be.
AFTER! Yes, even more dorky, but you get the point. Right?
5 comments:
Very cute!! Hey, how's that hunt going? Has he killed the big one yet?
Erica.... You are adorable.
very cute...I'm not so sure about putting eggs in my hair but it looks cute on you!
I am with Monica, I'm not sure I could put egg whites in my hair! But I have heard of that method before and it does look cute on you!
so cute! I gotta try that some time! =)
Post a Comment