Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Lovin' Life

Life is sweet here. The leaves are changing, the air is brisk. And i'm loving it!!!! Who could ask for better view? My favorite time of year has to be fall...WHY? The leaves changing and falling. I love being outside with Jason and Justy raking up leaves. It's always fun. I love the brisk breeze. What's better than cuddling under a blanket with a cup of hot chocolate? And I especially love cooking and baking during this time of year. First of all it warms up the kitchen, second it warms your soul. Now i'm not gonna brag or anything, but I think i'm a damn good cook. :o) Ask anyone...or maybe they are just
saying those things to be nice. Who knows? Well...I hope you enjoy the pictures with my view. Now you know why I won't leave this WONDERFUL town. It's not the people who make me stay, it's the view! :o) Okay..maybe a few people! ;o)

3 comments:

Monica Lifferth said...

Oh those pics make me homesick. I love that view too. Someday I'll have my summer home up there and sit on my porch all day and love every minute of it. Thanks for sharing.

All About M.E.('s) said...

Hi. Welcome to the blogging world. I wish I had a view like yours, I'm jealous. Maybe when Monica has her summer home, she'll let me hang out on her porch, too? You're a lucky girl, I'd love to live in a small town.

P.S. The pictures of your family are very cute!!

Erica said...

You are always welcome to come hang out at our home. I'm sure your hubby and mine wouldn't be bored at all. :o)