Monday, October 1, 2007

Hello BLOG!




So...I thought i'd jump in the blog world and start blogging and keeping you all updated on my boring lil' life. Well...it's not boring to me. It's rather exciting. Anyhoo...I don't know what to say, really. Things are great here. Been busy with work, and keeping things looking decent around the house. It's amazing how it looks so good when your done and not 2 hours later is looks like it did before. I keep pretty busy with my job cleaning other people's carpets. Let me tell you...i've seen some interesting houses. I'm trying to get myself ready for the upcoming hunting season. Starts on October 10th. Blah! I need the sign that i've seen all my life in my Grandma's house that states, "We Interrupt this Marriage to Bring you Hunting Season." How true is that. O'well...I can look forward to a bouquet of flowers and some shopping money. YAY! Justy is doing good in school. I can't believe how good she catches on to things. She's moving right a long and right now we are doing a program called "Reach for the Stars" where she has to read 300 minutes and people donate money. If she reads that much she gets half the money to buy books. She's pretty excited. She's also been staying busy with dance and gymnastics too. Oh...how would it be, to be young again. Well...I guess that's all for now. Have a great week!




4 comments:

Monica Lifferth said...

I get to be the first one to comment on your blog! I love you tons!

Anonymous said...

You fancy thing you ... Blog ~ Very nice Good job ! Now I can stay up on the newest info. : )
~Renee

Anonymous said...

You have such a cute family! I am glad you have a blogspot they are funner than myspace.

Here's ours:
mikeandtana.blogspot.com

Anushka said...

Just love it!.. just one simple question? what does it take to be your *Hero?*...