Saturday, October 27, 2007

Got Wood?

Today Jason, Me, Justy, Sylvia, and Kevin went to get fire wood. We heat our house that way, and it saves us a lot of money. We went to Colton Ranch and got a truck load. It was fun, but hard work. I love being up there. Brings back memories and it was the PERFECT day to do it. How sweet of Kevin and Sylvia to come help us. They are great friends. Here's a couple of pics. Jason, Me, Kevin, Sylvia, and Justy
Me acting like I'm tough...I was dying at this point. :o)

UH....*lol*Justy...she picked up a lot of fire starting stuff. She's so cute!

4 comments:

All About M.E.('s) said...

Looks like a fun day. I love the spending time outside in the fall when the air is crisp!

sweet nectar sara said...

Fun! I just can't believe how much Justice looks like you!!! Especially becaue I knew you when you were young, she's such a cutie.

Monica Lifferth said...

Fun! It looks like you breezed right through it with a big grin on your face. Love the pics by the way. :)

Tiffany Jenson said...

Your family is so cute. I especially like the picture of you and Jason? You guys are funny!