Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Friends for Life!

You meet people who forget you. You forget people you meet. But sometimes you meet those people you can't forget. Those are your 'friends.'"


My blog today is about my 2 good friends that I have recently got back in touch with. Sara and Tiffany. It's funny cause I barely keep in touch with friends that I hung out with in high school here in my own town. These two I met in 3rd grade in Mrs. Sanders class. We were best buds, doing things from sleep overs, starting our own club called the Peacer Peacers...*lol*, and we all joined the Trixie Tigers jump rope team and we got to travel to different competitions in California, Arizona, and we performed for different schools every Thursday around Salt Lake City. We all are married now with kids, and it still baffles me that we are actually this old. Old enough to be doing what "older" people do. :o) I feel blessed that I get to rekindle our friendship and I hope I can hang out with them again. Maybe make up new rules for our "club". Ha ha! We have so many memories together. Thanks to you two for still being here for me for all these years! *hugs*








Tiffany and Sara. Last day of school and I don't remember what year this was. But by the looks of the clothes...i'm gonna say 4th grade! Ha!











Me and Sara's family. They practically helped raise me, because my dad was always gone.












Me and Sara on the jump rope team. This picture cracks me up!










I was lucky one summer. Sara and Tiffany got dropped off in my home town and got to spend a weekend with me. We had a blast. I think we were 15, because I was driving and they both thought it was freaky. I remember looking over andTiffany had her helmet on. :o) We had been 4-wheeling earlier that day. We had a blast and I got a couple funny pictures of both of them! This one is Tiffany.







This one is Sara. They both are linked on my page under family and friends. Go check them out to see how their families are growing! :o)


4 comments:

sweet nectar sara said...

OH MY!!! If I knew you were going to publish these pictures... What a great laugh and such great memories, thanks, Sara

Tiffany Jenson said...

that was so fun to look at. i will have to go through my pictures to embarass you now! thanks for being such a great firend!! love ya!

Monica Lifferth said...

Sooo stinkin' cute. This post made me laugh.

Brian Colton said...

Good one Erica. I should have dressed you better sorry.