

I miss him. If you don't know my Dad, then you are missing out. Cause he is the most amazing guy EVER! I went over to his house today to check on things, like a good daughter does, and whenever I do, I end up missing him. When he's home I could always catch him working out in the yard. My dad raised three kids on his own, and how many men do you know that could do that? I don't know too many. But the ones that do, you have to know, that they are the best men that God created. Not too many guys have the patience to deal with girls. Especially when they are going through there "GROWING" stage. He's been by my side through thick and thin. I don't know what I'd do without him. I could right pages and pages of great things my dad has done throughout his life, but I don't have enough time for that tonight. So...tonight I dedicate my blog to my DAD! The greatest guy in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!!
4 comments:
You made me cry. I miss him too. He definately is the best dad in the entire world. There is none better. :)
You do have a great dad. I always enjoy listening to his stories when he comes over for Sunday dinner. We are praying for his safe return home.
I agree with my wife, your dad is great. He has always been such a nice guy. I for one appreciate for his service to our country...
I agree with Brian, he has served our country for many years and we all owe him a lot of respect and appreciation!! And, he is a great guy :)
Post a Comment