Jason got home today with a HUGE buck! He's pretty excited about it saying that it's the biggest one he's ever got. I'm pretty impressed, and i'm thinking i'll actually let him hang this one in our house...must be nice! :o) It's still got the velvet on it. It's a 4x6, 28 inches wide. I'm extremely HAPPY for him. What a handsome Chief...don't you think? :o)
8 comments:
Nice deer! Thanks for giving me deer hunting fever :) I cant wait to go! I love the shirt LOL
Congrats Jason! Nice one! Yuck.
Marty said to say that he is impressed. We just got back from a 9 day camping trip and not a single person in our camp got a deer or an elk. Anyway-nice job!
Well I'm no hunter...and it does make me gag...*lol* But that is pretty big! He should take a break and stay home with his hot wife for a while. ;) Ask him if there's even a point to him going out again? Anything else I think would disappoint him! Maybe I just don't understand hunting. *lol*
love the title :)
Well now we know how to get Jason to smile for a picture!!! Tell Jason Congrats!!!
I made the mistake of showing Marshal and lance and since then I have had to pull it up 100 times for them to show other people. Tell Jason they were some pretty jealous boys when they saw the pictures. We might have to come steal some jerky !!!!
Post a Comment