Thursday, August 14, 2008

Who does he look like?



So today my baby boy is 1 month old! WOW! I can't believe it! He sure is growing. I love him too pieces. I thought i'd post a few pictures...one of me when I was born, one of Jason when he was born, and a couple of Justy...I want to see who you think McCoy looks like. The picture of Jason is tiny tiny so I hope you can tell. I'll have to ask Deb for a couple more cute ones of him. Let me know what you think.

So, this one is Jason. What a cutie!


And this adorable lil' baby is ME! :o)



And here's my sweet baby Justy...*sigh* I miss her this way...

I think he's a good mix...the older he gets the more he's starting to look like both Jason and I. I'm also seeing a lot of Justy in him.

4 comments:

Smiley Family said...

I have always had a hard time with telling who babies look like. But whomever he looks like, he sure is cute! And he is so tiny! I'd love to trade you right now - my arms are killing me :)

Krishel said...

I think you win :)

Anonymous said...

I think he looks like you!! What a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

So here's what I think. :) He looks a lot like Jason, but he has your cute lil' nose. Not the pug nose your grandma, or whoever it was, refered to it as. *lol* He is a cutie pie with both of you in his features!
P.S.
You wouldn't be so hot if you had a pug nose. Teehee...have a good day love.