Saturday, August 9, 2008

Growing...like a weed!





Hi All! Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their summer. I know I am! McCoy's sure getting big! He's so sweet and growing so fast! He grew over night and looks a lot different to me. Still adorable, but different! A lot of people think he looks like me, but I don't really see it. He looks a lot like his handsome Daddy! We are starting to get a routine down and he's FINALLY sleeping at night. He still wakes up 2 or 3 times to eat, but atleast he falls back asleep when his tummy is full. He will be 4 weeks on Monday. I can't believe how fast time flies. It will be busy the next couple of weeks. Next week is the fair and that Thursday Jason is leaving us to go hunting...*sniff sniff* We will be fine, but I hate when he's gone, plus he's such a huge help with the baby. O'well...I'll have Justy here to keep me company and we can eat junk and not have to worry about cooking dinner for a few nights. Then that following Monday, the 18th, Justy will be starting 3rd grade!!!! I can't believe she'll be in 3rd grade. I remember when I was that age. That's the year I met Sara and Tiffany. I still talk to them. Crazyness!!! We are just about done school shopping. She's already got her outfit picked out. I think she's excited and i'm excited to get her busy again. Well...I guess that's a good enough update for now. Not a whole lot else going on. I'm so content and blessed to have such a wonderful family. I LOVE being a Mommy and Wife. Bye BYE!




He looked so cute in this outfit! Thanks, Kelsey! He looks good in green.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks great in green! Oh I love it...he's so cute! Cute CUTE! I'm so awesome...*lol* jus' kidding! Seriously though he looks adorable! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness... could he be any cuter?

Anushka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anushka said...

My Tina... it is amazing what these blogs can do to a person. I woke up way under the weather!! and by just seeing my precious grandson and reading what you wrote it did something to me that I just don't have words of how to describe it. I love my grands ... my Justy my McCoy.. two precious angels that you have in your care and what a blessing to have you and Jason as their parents!.. Love you tons.. and thank you for helping me see that I have a reason to keep on pulling!.. *laughs* if you know what I mean. Tons of kisses .. Mama

Mandi Ward said...

What a cute little guy. It will be nice for school to start the girls are driving each other crazy.

M-n-M said...

Hey Erica -

he has such beautiful skin and hair color - hopefully are baby will be that lucky, although neither of us were so the odds hmm not so good.

Good to here from you - i love to read your updates

The Lund Five said...

He is a cutie!!! Can't wait to see him in person!

Monica Lifferth said...

I love love love that first picture. He is so stinkin' cute, I can't even stand it. I really wish I could squeeze him everyday. Love you lots. I'm home, so call me!

Krishel said...

Sheesh! Your chasing me all over the internet... LOL! I dont leave comments because, I look at your super cute pics, wish I had a sweet, soft, little baby to kiss and hold, then I move on. I have a lot of blog stalking to do in a short amount of time. You should update everyday. :)