

Here she is posing before she got on the bus. :o) I can't believe how big she is.
Here are a couple pics i've taken since last Thursday of McCoy and Justy. He is getting so big!!! He turned 5 weeks yesterday. And today...he smiled at me. It was NOT a gas smile...I was talking to him and he smiled. It melted my heart! He is so flippin' cute. I snuck a picture of him chillin' on Dad's lap. How cute is that?!






10 comments:
I see Justy went with the L.E.I. Shirt...tell her I said good choice. *lol* What a cutie...
Awww....how cute! She is getting big! 3rd grade makes you really old :) I cant believe how red McCoy's hair is! The pic of him and his daddy is a cute one!
He is so cute and I love his hair color.
Cute kids! I can't believe that Justice started 3rd grade. Nuts! McCoy is adorable. Love that hair.
3rd grade!! Crazy! I remember when she was born. She is too cute, and so is McCoy. Both your kids are adorable. Isn't being a mom the best?!
thay are just too cute!
Wow Justice is getting so big but she is so cute. Love the picture of her holding McCoy and the one with Jason holding him they are really cute.
You have way more friends than I do. I love the pic of Jason holding his little boy. Nice job on the blog, it looks good.
He really is a cutie :) Is Justy really tan from playing outside or is that all natural tan-ness?
Post a Comment