Friday, August 1, 2008

2 weeks and 4 days...





So, I would have posted this Monday, but my internet has been out til today, so i'll post it now. We went to McCoy's 2 week appointment and I was hoping he had gained weight. I see him every day, so I couldn't really tell if he was growing. It's always a worry when you are breast feeding. Not knowing exactly how much they are eating. Well he had gained a whole pound and grew a whole inch! He is 70 percentile with his head, I guess he's got a big head, but it looks really tiny to me. Still too big to push out, but still tiny! :o) He was 56 percentile in his weight and 62 in his height. I was very happy that he gained weight. The nurse couldn't believe how big his feet and legs were too. He's gonna big tall like his Daddy, I think! He's a freaking doll. I can't get over how cute he is. It's amazing how much you love something that's just been in your life for such a short time. I don't know what i'd do without him. Justy is adjusting well. She's just like a lil' mom. She loves holding him and the whole time she does she's talking to him. She's a great BIG sister. Jason's an amazing Dad. He's shown that with Justy, but I have never seen him with a new baby and he is incredible. He said he'd NEVER change a poopy diaper...well he has a few times and I didn't even ask. He's a complete baby HOG when he gets home from work. Which is nice for me so I can cook dinner and get a few things done. It's crazy how much the two look a like. McCoy's eyes seem to be turning blue. Who knew I would have a blue eyed baby. I guess we'll see with more time. He's a GREAT baby. He hardly ever cries, only when he's naked. He mostly just lays there and looks around or sleeps. He grunts and squeaks a lot! He's not sleeping very good at night. He sleeps all day and is wide awake all night. Guess I should figure out how to change that. Any suggestions? Well..there is my update. I will try to post more, but like i've said before, my life is pretty boring...nothing too exciting going on.

PEACE OUT!

9 comments:

M-n-M said...

WOW - he is so cute. It is hard to tell when they are so little but he looks like a good mix of you and jas.

Guess what is sitting on my counter - thats right, your gift but no worries it is good for all sizes.

See you soon, hopefully MM

Amber said...

awww... congratulations! He is soooo cute!!! :)

sweet nectar sara said...

dang, what a cutie! i love that 'peace' picture :)
you know, i am a big 'schedule mama', but those first 5 or 6 weeks you are pretty much controled by them. after that though, i'm all about routine and bedtime... my kids have all been awesome sleepers from that age on.
good luck and congrats again!

Anonymous said...

Aawwhhh... he is the cutest little stinker. Congrats! Maybe I can come visit you guys next time I am in town. I just want to hold that little guy!

Anonymous said...

Aw...what a stinkin' cute baby. You guys did so good! I'm so happy I got to meet the handsome lil' bugger. I'll have you know...the next day my left arm was sore. *lol* Better get used to it though right?!

Mandi Ward said...

He is so adorable. Come visit us if you get bored, were just around the bend.

Monica Lifferth said...

He is such a sweetie. I can't wait to give him a squeeze again!

Katherine said...

He has grown so much. I love the "Peace Out" picture. You need one of Jason holding him and Justy holding him.

Tera said...

Erica he is so cute I keep telling Jonny that we need to come out so that I can hold him! Thats cool he has red hair! He is way cute!!!