
It'll be a week tomorrow since I met my sweet baby boy, McCoy. It's been a fun eventful week. He is such a good baby. I am so in love with him. He was born on July 14th at 1051 AM weighing 8 lbs 6 oz and 20 inches long. I'm gonna keep this short, but I just thought I ought to post. I will post some more pics this week. Can't wait to get back in the groove of things.

14 comments:
Erica,
Congrats... he is so so so cute! I want to hold him. I am so happy for you!
He is such a handsome little guy! The picture of Justice and McCoy is adorable.
yay! congrats to your family, he's very cute :)
good luck with your recovery and returning to "normal" ha.
Okay I have checked you blog 10 times a day for the past few days waiting to see a picture of this cute little boy with red hair.
Congratulations you guys!
HE IS ADORABLE!! cangrats. glad everything is well, good luck, i hated those first few weeks, woo weee you must be tired! luv ya. i havent forgot about your gift, its been sitting on my counter for a couple months now. its on its way!
Erica he is so stinkin cute. You guys did good. Hope all is well, I need to come see ya and bring you some goods.
Aunt Kelsey can't wait to hold the lil' guy... ;)
SO CUTE!
YAY!! I'm so excited and happy for you guys. What a great addition to the family. I love him already. Miss you!
YEAH!!! Congrats!! He is so cute!!! I am so happy for you and your little family! What a fun time! Good luck and can't wait to hear more about him!
Hey Erica,
I don't know if you even remember me... Brandi Ervin... Elementary School. Anyways, I guess I have to admit that I am a total blog stalker and just happened across your page from Sara's. I just couldn't resist telling how cute your little guy is. Congrats!
-Brandi
Those are beautiful pictures. I am glad that I went to Logan to see in the hospital, it was worth it. He is adorable. CONGRATULATION!
CONGRATS!! What an adorable little guy. I wish I could see him in person and hold him. I miss having a newborn - especially since mine in such a tank!
Congratulations he looks adorable!!!
Hey Erica, it's your cousin Michelle. :) Congrats on the birth of your baby boy!! He is such a cutie. Enjoy every minute you can with him because they grow up so fast. Hard to believe my little boy is almost 8. :(
Can ya do me a favor too?? Can you tell your dad hello for me and give him a big hug for me. I haven't seen or talked to him in years. I hope all is well with him.
Post a Comment