1st is this good looking guy, My HUBS! If you know him then you know how funny he can be. Not a day goes by that he doesn't make me laugh out loud. He's so funny. He says the most random things, he does funny impersonations, and just the way he moves sometimes will make me laugh. He has to be the funniest guy I know. Laughter is one of the important things in marriage, so i'm blessed to have a lot of it!
2nd would be my Justy Lou. She has a funny personality. Her and her dad, Jason are like 2 peas in a pod. Get them together sometimes and they drive me up the wall. Some people say she acts like her Mother? Hmmm...
3rd would be me sister, Monica. When you get us two together we are funny. From dancing in the kitchen while cooking some treats or singing in the car, or talking on the phone about dumb things. We laugh a lot together, and i'm so thankful to have that relationship with my sister. She's not only my sister, she's my bestfriend.
Ok, I stole this from my friend, Sara...which is the girl with the glasses in this picture. This was one of the things that made her laugh out loud. When I seen it I laughed just remembering how silly we were and how cool we thought we were. *lol* It brought back so many memories. Thanks for that, Sara!
There are many many more things and people that make me laugh out loud. I don't know what I'd do if I could never laugh again. It's good for the soul! :o)



5 comments:
Well, right back at you sister. We make each other laugh. I love you lots!
haha... I love that last picture. Reminds me of back in the days... summers in Malad... you and I fighting... haha... we always deep down loved each other, we were just crazy heads! :)
did you notice the file name of the photo? hee hee hee
You make me laugh!
You make me laugh!
Post a Comment