The next thing that I know I could probably do, but i'm too chicken sh** to do it in front of people. I'm always worried about making a fool out of myself. It's dancing. I know i've got it in me, because every time I hear a good beat, I just wanna shake my BON BON! :o) Sometimes i'll break out into my own dance moves, and i'm sure I look ridiculous! *lol* So...I would LOVE it if someone taught me how to really REALLY dance. Plus it would be an awesome work out!!!
This is Apolo and his partner. They were my FAVORITES to watch. I don't even bother watching anymore, because no one can dance like these 2 did! They gave me the chills!!!


2 comments:
LOL! Especially when he shook his bon bon! "I've got chills! They're multiplying. And I'm losing controoool!"
Good post. I'm right with you on the dancing thing. I've got it in me too.
okay, so monica's comment brought a major flashback into my head!
"John Travolta you're number one, you make me wanna shake my bum. John Travolta you're a believer, you gotta give me the ultimate fever. I wanna shake my pelvis like Elvis. So turn on the radio so we can do the discoooooooooo!" Holy cow, I don't even know how I remembered that, it's so funny!!!!
Post a Comment