Sunday, April 20, 2008

Week 27=Third Trimester! WHOOPIE!

I'm just excited to have reached this milestone, and I can't wait to meet our lil' guy! 13 more weeks! It's been a long and stressful journey, but i've felt pretty good, other than a stupid cold, these last few weeks. I haven't been retaining water like I did with Justy yet. It's probably cause i'm eating a lot more healthy and drinking a lot more water then I did with her. It's amazing how age can change a woman. I don't sleep well at night, but at this point i'm pretty much used to it. We are finishing up on his bedroom and Justy's room! I can't wait to take pictures and show you all the finished product. Jason has been so busy working on all the back part of our home. It looks awesome! Anyway, enough of my blabbering. Next appointment is on Wed, the 23rd and it's the FUN Glucose one! YIPEE! *gag* Have a great week everyone!!!!

Here are the most recent pics I have of him. We tried getting the 3d and 4d, but he's always squished up against a wall. It'll be a fun surprise to see what he looks like. These pictures were taken at 24 weeks.

6 comments:

sweet nectar sara said...

I so excited for you guys :) Maybe after you've had him we should meet each other's families in person!

Anushka said...

Tina, it is so good to be able to read your blog and find out how you are doing. Is also amazing that you are almost there and I am sure excited for you and your sweet family. Sure love you! Mama

sweet nectar sara said...

BTW, we are going to the Roof for our anniversary this week because of you! well, and i want to dress in nice clothes too.

Monica Lifferth said...

Awwww. My cute lil nephew! Congrats sis. I am super excited you are nearing the end! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Smiley Family said...

Yeah for the home stretch!! I would love to see pics of the kid's rooms. See you Saturday:)

Amber said...

How exciting! He looks so cute in those pictures!!! I can't believe you are already in your 3rd trimester- sure goes by fast!