Thursday, April 3, 2008

My Girl Get Away!

I had an awesome weekend in Salt Lake City with my sister, Monica and my Mother! We spent our nights in The Little America and our days shopping or getting pampered with pedicures! It was nice to get away for the weekend, but I was so home sick for my husband and daughter. I think it should be mandatory for pregnant women to get pedicures weekly. It was AWESOME! In the hotel we watched Juno, and Dan in Real Life. Both great movies! I'd watch them again and again. Saturday night Mom treated us to dinner at THE ROOF! If you haven't been there you NEED to go there. The food was great, the atmosphere was relaxing, and the view was to DIE for! We had breakfast in the hotel room and it was sure yummy! I wish I could get fed like that every day, but i'm sure if I did i'd be the size of a truck! :o) Thanks Mom and Monica for the great weekend.

















Here is Monica and I getting our pedicures! Did I mention how Awesome they were?














Mom, Me, and Moni watching Juno.









Our breakfast the next morning! YUM-O!


And here we are at The Roof! I caught Monica after her first bite. The food was amazing and did I mention the dessert was even better? I wanted to eat all night. I could have sat at that table for hours just visiting and enjoying the view. Thanks again ladies for the awesome weekend! I love you!

8 comments:

sweet nectar sara said...

That looks like so much fun! Isn't it amazing as you grow up that your family become your closest friends :)

Amber said...

Looks like fun!!! Girls Nights and Girls Weekends are the best!

All About M.E.('s) said...

Looks like a fabulous weekend. I would love to have a weekend like that right about now. You look super cute with your little belly!!

The Lund Five said...

Looks like it was a fun weekend. I would love to have a getaway like that.

Anushka said...

Tina... it was a weekend that I will never forget! A get away with my two most favorite girls... *my daughters* and I hope and pray we can do it again next year... it gets better with practice...so lets plan for it okay? Thank you for your love and care and for watching over me... it felt so sweet and precious to have my two daughters with me and just be one of their friends... what else can I ask for... I love you! Mama

Monica Lifferth said...

I'm glad you posted about this since I'm a MORON and forgot my camera. I really did have a wonderful time. I love spending time with you and just hanging out. I'm excited for many more girls weekends out. LOve ya!

Katherine said...

That plate with the white sauce on it looks like "throw-up". I wish I had a mom to treat me to such a great weekend.

Katherine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.