
Today is my Grandma's birthday! We celebrated last night and we had a blast! All her kids were there, which meant the world to her. There was still a lot of people missing, meaning cousins, and my sister, but we made it work and had fun! We had a fiesta! We had all the makings for the best taco ever and balloons and even a pinata! Grandma even took a few swings at it. Thanks to Aunt Julie and Auntie Linda this whole party was a success. I love you, Grandma! I hope you had a good time and I hope you have a great day today!




3 comments:
Happy Birthday to your grandma. The food looks delicious!
Awwww! Sad face for me. I miss my family. Can't wait to get up there and give everyone a squeeze. We need another girl day with the cousins.
Wow... it really looks like a lot of fun... and the food! yum! Tina please tell me who are in the pictures? I sure love Joyce! Besos.. Mama
Post a Comment