Thursday, January 31, 2008

I guess I got some catching up to do...

My friend, Tiffany, sent me these. She said that it's been awhile since I had my last baby, I might need some reminding. :o) I think these are pretty funny. Oh, and by the way...i'm not having a boy...or I just don't know yet. I just wrote "Oh Brother!", because I was upset about something. Not because Justy is getting a brother. I'll be sure to post some pics of the baby when I do find out and I don't think that will be til the end of February. Stay tuned...:o)










































































































































































2 comments:

The Lund Five said...

I have seen that book before. It is very funny! Hope all is going well with your pregnancy. We will be excited to hear what you are going to have!

Smiley Family said...

Your last post was quite deceiving! I thought for sure you were making the announcement. Anyway, I hope that you do have a boy, they are so much fun! And I love the instruction manual...very insightful :)