Monday, January 7, 2008

Brown Eyed Baby....

Today I sat on my bed and pulled out all my pictures. I'm not good at scrap booking so they are mostly all in a box. I need to get started on something. I came across all of these old pictures of Justice. Made me teary eyed. I can't believe she's 8 and is so big! I wish I could rewind and hold that little baby again. This picture here is the day she was born. Look at that hair! She was adorable!!!!
Mommy and Daughter...
Those ROLLS! She was such a chunk! She ate a ton! I loved that little square face and curly hair. What a doll!!!











She is 7 months old in this picture. Cute, don't you think?








She loved her hats and loved going outside to help Grandpa. I always sent her out in the mornings after breakfast and she'd go hang out with Grandpa til he left to go to the ranch. They are quite the pair!




One spring day I got my camera out and her and I went outside and I got so many cute pictures of her playing outside. She had the funniest personality and she spoke so well!

















Here she is at Ben's blessing. It is taken on the Lifferth couch with both Carson and Ben. Her buddies. Those two adore her and she takes good care of them!




Taken at Jason and my wedding. She is 4 in this picture. I love that smile and those eyes! I have so many more pictures and I could go all day about every single one of them. I'm so thankful to have such a wonderful daughter and I thank God every day for sending her to me. I can't wait til she gets home so I can give her a GIANT hug!!!!

5 comments:

All About M.E.('s) said...

I've always thought that Justice is a beautiful girl- she takes after her mom. And, wow, that hair when she was born-that is a lot of hair!

Monica Lifferth said...

I got teary eyed. It is crazy she is 8 now. I will never forget that amazing feeling when she came into this world. You made an inspired decision. Life would not be life without Justy.

Anushka said...

Wow!!!! Tina.. (?).. *laughs* you know what goes between those parentheses!.. I cannot believe our Justy is *8* years old!.. where has time gone? Well I could say I know it has been 8 years because I sure feel it in my body! GGRR!!!! but she sure has been a beautiful babe ever since she was born. She looks so much like you and to me you two have always been like sisters, but you have accomplish tons for starting so young as being a Mommy and I am so very proud of you that even though it has not been easy.. I will say you can say it has been worth it! Enjoy your Justy to the fullest and stay friends like you have always been it sure is fun when you get to be my age and have daughters that treat you like a younger *sis* (ME) and give me advise now when I need it!.... I love you so much and please keep sharing so many precious moments that you have had and will have in the years to come! Te amo!.. Mama

Smiley Family said...

Holy cow! I hadn't checked your blog in a few days and I had a lot to catch up on! Great posts. Sorry about the morning sickness, I can empathize. I became very familiar with the toilet when I was pregnant with Ashlyn. Justy is an adorable girl, and she has such a great personality. Keep up with the blogging :)

marva said...

Justy said, " I don't like how you showed my but in that picture. I'm emberssted now." Justy Lou