Friday, January 4, 2008

Justylou



This makes me laugh. The past few days all i've been doing is sleeping. Why, you ask? Oh...because my morning sickness decided to take a turn on me and now i'm literally throwing up. I've never been this sick and it is no fun. To add to it, I've got this headache pounding on the right side of my head, my nose is stuffed, my ears are plugged, and I have a sore throat. Justy is such a good sport keeping herself busy when i'm in bed. She watches movies, colors, dances, sings, and checks up on Mom. She even goes as far as coming and laying by me and brushing my hair. *I love having my hair brushed* I got up this morning and the 2 seconds I was out of bed, I go back in there and this picture is on my pillow. I told her thank you and she said it reminded her of me. The sleepy eyes, and the stuffed animal, (yes, I still sleep with one). She is the sweetest little girl in the world. I'm so thankful to have such an understanding and easy going kid. The bottom picture is proof that she brushes my hair. I was asleep and Jason thought he'd take a picture of her taking care of Mommy.

4 comments:

Monica Lifferth said...

That is the cutest post I've ever seen.

Anonymous said...

What a little sweetheart! You are a lucky momma

All About M.E.('s) said...

What a sweet girl! You two have such a cute relationship.

Anushka said...

Oh Tina, what a beautiful time in your life. I feel so very grateful for having you as my child and for sharing this precious time with me. I am the happiest Nana in the world for having such a precious grand-daughter that loves her Mama and takes good care of her and for the sweet little one that will be in our arms very soon! Thank you for being such a Champion and for chosing me to be your Mama! I love you so very much!