Sunday, February 10, 2008

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Sara. So, I guess I better do it. :o)

Two Names You Go By: 1. Babe 2. Mommy

Things You Are Wearing Right Now: A white tank and light blue boxers.

Two things you Want (or have) in a Relationship: 1. Communication 2. Laughter

Two of Your Favorite Things to do: 1. Read 2. Eat

Two things you did last night: 1. Watched Jason rearrange our room, and then I cleaned it spotless. 2. Made cream puffs and no bake cookies...I was craving sweats, but didn't want to go to town.

Two people you Last Talked To: 1. Jason 2. Justy

Two things You're doing tomorrow: 1. Maybe read a little. 2. Box some stuff up in Justy's room so we can start remodeling! YAY!

Two Longest Car Rides: 1. Salt Lake to Disney Land 2. Home to Jackson Hole. I haven't been too many places.

Two Favorite Holidays: 1. Christmas 2. 4th of July

Two Favorite Drinks: 1. Ovaltine 2. I really like Vitamin Water right now.

Two Things About Me you may not have known: 1. I play the piano 2. I'm an awesome jump roper...still!

Two jobs I have had in my life: 1. Worked at Qwest, which I loved but hated the commute. 2. And the cultured stone plant here in town, which was HARD work! I lost 14 lbs the first month I was there. I don't miss it.

Two Movies I would watch over and over: 1. The Notebook...I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! 2. Hairspray, I sing a long too!

Two Favorite Foods: 1. French Fries 2. And shrimp

Two places I'd rather be right now: 1. somewhere where the temperature is about 78 degrees 2. In dreamland, actually sleeping and not having crazy dreams. I just want one night to not wake up every time I turn around...grrrrrrrr

People I am tagging: I don't think i'll tag. If you wanna do it. Go ahead!

No comments: