Sunday, February 17, 2008

I'm still 25!

Recently I celebrated another birthday. It's just not as fun when you get older, is it? But I had a pretty good one this year. I got to spend time with family, do what I love doing, and I also got some great gifts. :o) Thank you to all of you who sent Birthday wishes my way. The night of my birthday Jason, Justy, and I went to Maddox to eat dinner with my Mom, David, and Grandmama. It was so much fun! I haven't seen any of them for quite awhile, so it was nice to catch up over a great meal, and have some laughs! Thank you so much Mom, David, and Grandmama for making my day even more special. I guess I need to buck up and take more trips to your town.

















Mom and David

















Sweet Grandmama

















David, Fat Me, and Mom
Me, Mom, and Justy thought she'd pop in the picture at the last minute. *lol*
Yes, Jason was there too, but he's a brat and won't get in any pictures.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday again.. and you look so cute with that little belly.

Smiley Family said...

Maddox...I am jealous. They have the BEST steaks. Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

P.S. You've been tagged... check out my blog.

Monica Lifferth said...

Happy Birthday to the best sister ever! I love you tons!

All About M.E.('s) said...

Happy Birthday-you don't look a day over 20! Sounds like you had a fabulous day.