Saturday, February 9, 2008

I Lub Him!

























What is your husband's name? Jason but he's also known as JR, Daddy, Honey, and Babe


How long have you been together? Hmmm...almost 6 years, married for 3


How long did you date?We dated for almost 2 years and we had an off season...long story. Glad that's over.


Who eats more? Jason...he's got hollow legs.


Who said I love you first? Jason did, and it took forever! He was in Texas helping with the recovery of the space ship that blew up. Guess he missed me.


Who is taller? Jason, by far.


Who has more speeding tickets? I don't have any, *knock on wood* And I don't think he does either. We are both VERY good drivers.


Who is smarter? We are both smart. He's smarter in most categories.


Who is more sensitive?Me, right now. I'm pregnant. But he is a sensitive guy.


When there is a fight who usually wins? Duh! ME! But I usually realize later that it was my fault. I don't tell him that though.


Who does the laundry? I do, unless I don't for awhile and he has nothing to wear. :o)


Who does the dishes? Me, most the time. Unless it's the weekend, or we have a lot of company. He's always helping out around the house.


Who sleeps on the right? Is that facing the bed? Cause if so, I do.


Who pays the bills? Jason does, and i'm glad he does it


Who mows the lawn? We both do. I like to get outside and and the smell of fresh grass, but Jason does it most the time. He'll be doing it most this summer though.


Who cooks dinner? Me! I'm home all day, so it's my job, and I usually don't mind. If I don't feel like cooking, he's usually good to get something for him and Justy.


Who drives when you are together?Depends on who feels like driving.


Who is more stubborn?Oh... I am a Colton so DEFINITELY me! :) Ha ha!


Who kissed whom first?Jason, kissed me...aww...*sigh*


Who asked who out first? Jason called me out of the blue and asked me out. It was quite the surprise and i'm glad he did it!


Who proposed? Jason did...both times...again, long story, but i'm glad he did it the second time. It was much more romantical the second time too.


Who had more siblings? Jason does, He has 2 sisters and 1 brother. I have 1 of each.


3 comments:

All About M.E.('s) said...

Ah what a good guy! Isn't it great to have a guy that helps around the house-Marty is really good about that too. You two make a great pair.

The Lund Five said...

You are such a cute couple. It is fun reading these type of blogs and getting to know people better. What a nice tribute to Jason.

Adrianne said...

Hey Erica, I would love to take your sweet baby's pics. Let me know when he/she gets here, and we'll figure out a time. I love the warnings on the blog! Hilarious.