Sunday, January 4, 2009

It's Been Awhile...:o)

I am sorry it's been so long since I last posted. I guess you could say i've been busy. The holidays always kick my butt and McCoy's had ear infections and has just been really whiney lately. FUN STUFF! I'm happy to say that the holidays are over with and we are getting our lives back to normal. I need to get Coy back on schedule. It was fun to see all the family and eat and just hang out. Justy had fun! She's been loving not going to school. Her dad, Johnny and his wife had a baby, so she was excited to get another brother this year. She said she wants a sister now...maybe we'll have to work on that! ;o) HA HA! She got lots of goodies for Christmas. From Santa she got a doll that grows teeth? Weird, I know. She also turned 9 on November 22nd! I can't believe my little girl is 9! ACK! We got a Wii from my Mom and David and WE LOVE IT! We've been playing it a lot and yesterday we bought Guitar Hero. Fun game. I'm hoping next Christmas Dad will be around. We sure miss him during the Holidays. New Years came and went and we had a fun night at the Sweetens playing games, and stuffing our faces. Brian and Carson joined in on the fun. I think I was in bed at 1230. I'm not used to staying up that late. Monica is always making fun of us cause we are always in bed by at least 9 every night. I love my sleep! Monica came the Sunday after Christmas and stayed til Wednesday. We cooked a yummy dinner and played some Dance Dance Revolution! *lol* She kicked my butt! I'm always sad to see her go, but maybe next time she comes I can whoop her at Guitar Hero! YEAH!

McCoy is growing so fast! He has the funniest personality. He likes to yell! REALLY LOUD! He loves his toys, and his sippy cup. Just starting to figure out that juice comes out of it if he sucks on it. He loves his cereal and veggies too. He can roll across the room now. Still trying to sit up on his own, but he's almost got it. I love my kids so much. They make me so happy!!!!

Well I guess that's it for now. My new years resolution is to drop 25 lbs before June. Think I can do it? I sure as hell hope so! Doing pretty good so far. Just gotta hide the candy or not even buy it at ALL! I also promise to try and update more. Hope you are all doing well! *HUGS*


Coy and Justy. This was his first night trying solids. He wasn't so sure then.


Justy and her cousin, Jaycee, the morning of her birthday. She got a singing Vanessa doll, a DS, and DS games.


Here's Jason and I up in the mountains getting our Christmas tree. It was fun! Jamie and Seth's family came too.


Here's the tree all put up! It was giant! We had to cut the top off. McCoy looks tiny next to it.


Here's Coy in front of the tree! Don't you just want to kiss him!?!?!


Here he is all ready to go out on the town...(Grocery store)...he wasn't too happy about the hat.


Justy dancing in the snow.


Justy and Coy on Christmas morning.


Justy and her new doll...YAY!


Coy with his stocking. That huge pink thing behind him would be me...now you know why i'm going a diet. UGH!



Isn't he just cute!?!?


The two cutest kids EVER!

TA TA!!!!

9 comments:

Krishel said...

Ive missed you all this no-blogging time :) Your pics are so stinkin cute! I know you can keep your resolution. Defenitely before June! Good Luck! When you get where you want to be I'll buy you a reeses peanut butter cup to celebrate :)

Anushka said...

OH TW.. hmmm..Erica this is so precious.. I miss seeing pictures of my little ones and my big ones too, don't take it personal you know what I mean. I sure miss you, I know I can call but this old lady has been a sleeping beauty for 3 days and life goes on. I will call you I promise, but this is not about me it is about you and your precious life, family and all! All the pictures are all precious moments and... about the *d* word, just don't think about it and you will do it.. when you get there I promise you some cute clothes okay?
I love you!.. and kisses to my babes the 4 of you!.. besos.. Mama

M-n-M said...

At long last - I dare say you have been as bad as I have when it comes to blogging.

Your Christmas tress was awesome. The first few years we were married we always cut ours down, we might have to start that tradition again!

Hope you are guys are doing great - tell Jason hello.

Mandi Ward said...

Such cute kids, McCoys eyes are so blue. What happened to dance? Talk to ya later.

Anonymous said...

Yay... I am so glad you are back. Macoy is just soooooooooooooo cute.

All About M.E.('s) said...

I can not believe that they make a doll that grows teeth. What next? A doll that grows to adulthood? Nuts. Anyway, cute post!! And, you do have beautiful children. They picture of Coy in his carseat with the Old Navy hat reminded me of Ben when he was a little baby. So cute.
I will e-mail you the donut recipe tomorrow if I remember.

sweet nectar sara said...

good to see you back on the blog :)
you do have cute kids, i really like the one of McCoy in the blue hat.

Anonymous said...

I've missed you!! I'm so happy you are back blogging again *HUGS* ;) You're kids are so dang cute and growing like weeds!! I'm glad to hear that you are doing well and enjoying being a wife and mommy!! What a great job, eh!?!?!

Monica Lifferth said...

Well hello?! I'm so glad I browsed my favorite private blogs! What a stinkin' cute blog. I love love love all of the pics especially the one of Coy wearing the hat. Do you remember that pic of Ben? Seriously, very similar. Love you lots!