Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Big Sister, Baby Brother

Here's just some pics I've taken the last couple days of my adorable kids. They love each other so much. Can't you tell in these pictures?! And look who is sitting up. So cute!


10 comments:

Monica Lifferth said...

So cute. I love the first pic of them looking at each other. And I can't believe he is sitting up! Man, they grow too fast!

Krishel said...

The first is my favorite too! What a good sis to read to him already. I love the sweater on your chocolate loving dog :)

Anushka said...

Oh honey how sweet... the first picture is so adorable your two precious ones! and then Justy reading to him, she sure is going to be a good Mommy some day! cute cute and cute! Thanks for sharing them with us! love you! Mama

Brook Wms said...

Both your kids are dang cute.. have you thought about putting Coy in a baby photo contest- he has such perfect features!! where has your dad been? I noticed on facebook that you said he'd be home soon.

sweet nectar sara said...

is your dog wearing a sweater?!?!?!

oh, and i do think that you have some cute kiddos :)

All About M.E.('s) said...

Super cute pics. One of the best parts of raising kids is watching them interact with eachother.

Erica said...

Sweater?! Yes. She got a haircut today and she wasn't used to the cold. Only reason she has a sweater. I don't dress her all the time.

Mandi Ward said...

Isn't this stage so much fun. Kurt started crawling last week. It has been fun watching him, now I just need to get Jedd to find a gate that will fit or stairs. I can't believe how much he looks like Jason, too cute.

Smiley Family said...

Such cute kids! I can't believe he is sitting up - man they grow up fast!

Janita said...

Such cute kids! I wish mine got along that well :)