Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Halloween and stuff :o)

As I promised I'd post some pictures of Justy's finished pumpkin and her cute costume. She didn't win this year, but it was still dang cute. Better luck next year. She did a scary spider with hangers as legs and a cute ribbon, cause it HAD to be a girl spider! She wanted to be Tinker Bell this year. I think she looked cute and that color looks great on her skin. I'd die for that skin. Stinker.

So, here she is in her costume...posing for the camera, of course. Such a lil' Diva.




Her "scary" pumpkin. She doesn't look like a proud big sister, does she?

We've been watching Carson again on Thursdays, which is fun. He's so cute and such a HAM. He loves his baby cousin McCoy too.

So cute.



He's sure growing up! Does he look like me?? He'll be 4 months in a few days.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I loved Justy's costume. She's so funny. When she saw me the first time at the carnival she was very shy...she said hi and took off! Then she came up to me a while later and said, "I want a hug now!" *lol* She's so awesome. I think despite the red hair and blue eyes, McCoy looks just like you! I love that picture of you. You're so beautiful!

sweet nectar sara said...

he's such a stinkin' cutie! i love that little spot on babies at their jawline, where their hound dog cheeks meet their squishy necks :)

Monica Lifferth said...

Yay! New pictures! He has grown up so much! *sniffs* I feel like I'm missing out. I can't wait to hold him again. Justy looked adorable and I loved her pumpkin. Did she think of that idea by herself? Also, you are looking very hot! Cute pic of you two!

Janita said...

Justy does have gorgeous skin coloring - it makes me so jealous :) Her pumpkin is very cute too!

Your little man is growing up so quick, just like mine...some days I wish they would slow down so I can enjoy each 'stage' a bit longer.