Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cute Baby and More....

Don't have too much to say besides McCoy and I both have colds. No fun. He's worse than I am. I feel bad for him. Takes him forever to eat cause he can barely breathe out of his nose. He's still pretty happy and smiling and talking all the time. I think we'll stay in for Halloween and send Justy with Aunt Jamie so she can get lots of goodies. I'll put some pics of the pumpkin she paints and her costume after it's all over. Halloween has never been one of my favorite days. O'well...it's fun for her. McCoy won't be dressing up...he can be a baby, or maybe a professor???

What do you think? *lol* He wasn't to sure about that one. Made us laugh.

How about just a cute lil' man. He's good at that one.



Yeah...I think he's perfect at that. Don't you just wanna kiss that face off!!?! I love it! He's like his daddy and makes me laugh every day. His personality is funny! He talks and talks!! Wonder if he'll be like Justy and be an early talker.

This last weekend Jason and Justy worked on my new garden area! It's gonna go right off my back yard in front of the pig barn. Jason had to tear out a bunch of fence and Justy helped pull up a bunch of old twine. Now I know why dad always freaked out if the twine wasn't in one pile. It is a MESS! I'm sure we'll be digging up twine for years and years to come! Seth, my brother in law, came over with his tractor and pulled up the HUGE railroad ties. THANK YOU! I can't wait to put my garden in next year. It will be so fun!

Justy being a tough chic pulling out the twine. What a helper!



Here's my HOT husband working his tail off...He's so scrumdiddly! I could kiss his face off too! Thank you, Honey, for everything you do for us!!!


And here's Uncle Seth in his tractor!

And last but not least...Jason stayed home from work one day before it got really cold and finished putting in our wood burning stove. I LOVE IT! Makes my home feel a little more homey. It sure keeps the place cozey too.

10 comments:

Krishel said...

Its fun to watch McCoy grow up on your blog. I love the professor look! Your lucky to get out of trick or treating. I have a feeling this year will be an all nighter. Yay...a new garden! We can help each other weed. You pull MY weeds I play with McCoy. You pull YOUR weeds I play with McCoy :) What a great plan!

Anonymous said...

I love that first picture of McCoy. It's too cute...You're lucky to be getting a garden! I'm jealous. Brig told me we could find another spot for mine for next year but that's just going to have to wait another year now! I guess a baby's a good reason to wait, lol. And I love the fireplace. They are so nice to have aren't they! So cozy!

Monica Lifferth said...

I love love love the professor look. It's hilarious. And the fireplace looks great! Jason did a good job.

Amber said...

McCoy is such a cutie! I love that first picture, so funny!

Mandi Ward said...

What a cute family. Awesome fireplace. It will come in handy.

The Lund Five said...

I love the pictures, especially the one with McCoy and the big glasses. Very Cute!!!

Jaime And Tyrell said...

Sorry about the colds hope you start feeling better. Looks like you guys are satying buys with lots of projects like the new fireplace!!!

Janita said...

McCoy is one handsome boy! I love the fireplace - it looks great!

Brook Wms said...

Justice is a little trooper helping Jason with all that yard work! and I couldn't help but laugh when I saw baby McCoy with those sweet glasses on :) Ev and I are also staying in on Halloween!! Shawn has the pleasure of driving Brenna and Cole to ALL the realatives :) HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Katherine said...

Troy saw the pics of McCoy and asked "Is that the "one" she just had?" He couldn't believe how big he was. That is the funniest picture of him in the glasses.