Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Welcome Baby!!

Thanksgiving and Christmas flew by and January was upon us QUICKLY!  I had my sweet baby boy, Kall, on January 26th at 1:07 PM.  It was a fast delivery.  We got there around 7 AM, and the got my water broke and started around 930.  They told me it'd be awhile and to get comfortable.  Jason left for some lunch around 11.  When he got back we started watching the news when Dan, on FOX 13, choked on a fly while doing his news story.  I could not stop laughing and quickly stopped when I felt like I needed to push.  I called the nurse and she couldn't believe I was already dialted to a 10 and ready to push this lil' guy out.  Dr got there quick and I started pushing about 12:40!  And he showed up soon after.  He was a whopping 8 lbs 7 oz, and 21 inches long.  Beating his big brother by 1 oz. and his big sister by 1 lb!  He is such a huge blessing in our lives.  Such a good baby.  Barely makes a peep unless he's hungry or laying on the floor cooing.  Nothing sweeter than a baby cooing.  And I can't believe all his hair!  Daddy thinks he will need a haircut before his first birthday, but I don't think so!  :o)
Hello, World!


Hello, Mommy!

Yep!  Got me another red head!  Atleast my dear daughter looks like me!

He is 6 weeks old tomorrow.  I can't believe how time flies.  Blows me away!  Coy will be 3 before I know it and Justy 12 this fall! She will be in Young Womens!!  I can not believe it!!

See you soon...I hope!  And if you haven't been to me and Monica's food blog, you better go check it out.  We work hard on this sucker! 

3 comments:

sweet nectar sara said...

haha! love that Dan Pope!
baby boy is adorable :)

jesmichele said...

i just luff you erica. and i can't wait to luff on that little red head. Your the best mommy and all your kids are so lucky to have you a part of their lives.

Monica Lifferth said...

Love that sweet photo of Kall. Miss him!