How flipping cute is this little boy? I can't believe how big he looks in this picture. He loves to have his picture taken and gives me a cute smile or a goofy face every time.
Sleeping Kall
Still rocking that hair! :o)
Here's Baby Kall. Getting so big. He's 7 weeks in these pictures. You can't tell, but he's been pretty sick. He has RSV, but is handeling it like a trooper. He's starting to eat like a horse again and breathe normal. It was scary for awhile. As you can tell he's really chunking up. He's smiling a lot lately and even making a funny noise that I think is a laugh. He is such a different baby than McCoy was. He is very easy going and happy. Justy was the same way too. Only cries when he's hungry.
Coy seems a bit annoyed. lol
These pictures crack me up. It started out with Coy holding Kall. Well Kall decided to spit up at that moment, and Coy was not pleased at all. He wouldn't hold him anymore, so I had to put them on different sides of the chair. I just love Coy's expressions. Such a funny kid.
This was the night we went out as a family for the first time since having the baby. We had to pick Justy up from her Dads, so we thought we'd go out to eat and take the kids bowling. I thought it'd be a cinch where Kall is such a great baby. Well, I was wrong. Kall was not having it. It ended up being fun for the kids, but Kall and I were excited to get in that car and head home. Maybe in another month or 10...we'll try it again. :o)






6 comments:
Great post sis! I love that Coy Coy. He really does have the best facial expressions. He wears that heart on his sleeve. Such a sweet boy. And of course Kall is a doll. Where's my Justy poo though? Miss her too.
kall's hair is awesome, can't wait to give him some cuddles :)
the pic where coy looks annoyed is totally priceless!
Adorable. What sweet boys! I can't believe you have red heads!
This is the first time I have seen pics of Kall and he is ADORABLE!! That hair cracks me up and I just love those chubby cheeks! RSV?! Scary! Glad all is well now.
They are too cute! The faces are the best!
Omg... Reese and Kall can be red headed little buddies... so freakin cute
Post a Comment