Monday, October 11, 2010

Hunting Season

View from my front window.  So gorgeous! 

The deer hunt is what's going on around here.  I'm left at home to take care of the kiddies and the house while Jason goes out every day to try and find a nice big buck to kill.  These 2 are not one of his.  This is Uncle Bryan's and Johnny's.  McCoy was pretty excited to get up close and personal with these deer.  I love the look he's giving Johnny.  And of course he's got his handy binoculars with him. 
And here I got a cute smile out of him.  Hopefully today or in the coming days we'll get to take a picture with Daddy's buck.

3 comments:

Anushka said...

Like daddy like son.. He is a miniature Jason.. and I just love seen this precious relationship they have... a very great future!.. Love his face and I just can't believe he is growing so fast!.. Love you all!..

Monica Lifferth said...

He makes the best facial expressions. What a cute boy!

jeepnfamily said...

That is a cute picture. Before I read the comments on the picture, I thought that was my brother in the corner. Hope you don't mind I had a peek.
Hilarie (Daniels) Thompson