I've always looked up to my sister.
My sister moved FAR FAR AWAY from me...that's not the AWESOME thing...that's a really REALLY sad thing. So, we decided for a way for us to keep in touch, and see what cool things we are creating, we were gonna start a new blog together. AND WE DID IT! That's the AWESOME thing. :o) You need to go check it out, and you need to become a follower and leave comments, because we love comments. We are hoping to get enough followers that we can start doing give-a-ways, and all sorts of fun things. I'm so excited to start this journey with my best friend. So go here and check us out. We are hoping to post something daily! ENJOY!!
We like food, you see. :o)
We like to be goofy! *lol*
We like adventure!
We're Daddy's girls
And we are DEAD SEXY! HA!
Those are some OLD pictures!! Thanks, Mom for sharing them with me!






6 comments:
cute.
Awwwww! So cute! Thanks sis. I'm excited to do this blog too. We are going to have fun with it! :)
if only we could do taste tests to get some of that good stuff. you guys are great! and you r sexy.
Count me in as a follower!! I am always looking for new recipes to try and I love seeing other people's crafty creations.
These are great pictures, I love that first one with your pig tails. So cute, both of you. How nice to have a wonderful sister.
I cant beleive how much Justy looks like you and your sis... combined.. Cute pics..
Post a Comment