Friday, September 3, 2010

An Eye Opener

Lately I've been having such a hard time with the mess around my house just after I got done cleaning, and getting upset when i'm woken up in the middle of the night.  (We were up from 130-430 AM)  Then I was so upset when he wanted to be fed at 7 AM.  I WANTED TO SLEEP, DANGIT!!  I was reading through my daily blogs and one of them had linked to this blog.  I read through it and the spirit of the whole ordeal just flew off the screen.  I was in tears when I got to this amazing post, and then I just lost it.  What an eye opener for me.  At least my stinkers are still making messes and waking me up and throwing fits.  Hug your kids a little tighter.  You never know when they or you will be taken home.  Life is so precious!!!  Go read this blog...what an amazing strong couple to go through what they've been through.

6 comments:

sweet nectar sara said...

holy moly! what strong people, thanks for the reminder, although i didn't plan on crying this morning ;)

All About M.E.('s) said...

I ran across their blog while we were camping. I cried and cried. What an incredible couple. Their faith is amazing!

2tontansy said...

Thanks for the cry! I get caught up in the frustrations of daily life, and I appreciate the subtle slaps to the face to wake me up and make me realize how special each one of my babies are to me... I know what I need to do, PLAY with my kids and enjoy them while they are here with me.

Alexa Mae said...

oh so true. isn't it just heartbreaking!?
hope your week is going great! xoxo

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

:( Thanks for sharing...

Anushka said...

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!.. AND I AM SO GRATEFUL YOU ARE MY CHILD!.. I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE MY OWN LITTLE ONE IS GROWING SO FAST... SOON SHE WILL BE TAKING CARE OF HER OLD MOM!.. LOVE YOU TONS!