I have a critter. He likes to chew up apples and leave his least favorite part lying around. I am constantly picking up apple peels.
He's a cute lil' guy! I don't want him gone. I like his company, and he makes me laugh. I just wish he'd clean up after himself. :o)
His name is McCoy. Isn't he sweet!?
You know what they say, "An apple a day keeps the doctor way". So I guess I'm ok with picking up after him...for now.
6 comments:
Ha ha! Great post. He is definitely at that monster/pest stage. I tell Maggie all the time if she wasn't so cute I would give her away. :)
What a cute kid! I always find apples that have tons of little tiny bites taken out of them, but never even close to being finished. Gotta love those kids!
you must be patient to do that :) i have an apple core-er/ peeler that turns the apple into one huge ringlet. and no peels! it's pretty cool.
I have the same kind of pest at my house too. Drive's me nuts, but I wouldn't trade her for the world either.
omg, haha! He is soooo cute!!!
He is darling! Just the kind of critter we like having around. Some day when our kids are grown we will miss all the little messes they made that we constantly cleaned up!
Post a Comment