Sunday, March 21, 2010

What...the heck...is THAT?!

Oh my...
I have NO idea what I did wrong?!??

I swear I didn't try baking a maxi pad.

It's supposed to be banana bread...
Yes...
You heard me right.
BANANA BREAD! 

12 comments:

sweet nectar sara said...

k, i just got done posting and the last item is a baking fail too. it happens :)

Amber said...

That made me laugh so hard! It totally does look like a maxi pad!!! Love it!

Monica Lifferth said...

What did you do? Definately forgot something. you crack me up. Just stick that sucker in your panties and you are good to go for awhile! Ha ha!

Anushka said...

Oh no... that is what we used in my days.. they were that thick!.. *laughs*... TW.. what happened? Grndamama says it looks likek it has been through WAR? oh no.... well babe.. don't give up.. practice makes better.. *I hope*... or you can make money selling them!.. Love you tons!.. you are amazing!.. muas! your Mamaita..!!!

Blair, Heidi, and Treysen said...

Oh Erica, you are funny!!!

Smiley Family said...

Haha! Too funny. I guess you can't be the perfect baker all the time ;o)

All About M.E.('s) said...

Haha. Pretty funnny! I bet it still tastes good, that is, if you can handle eating a maxi pad. :)

Teauna said...

That is so funny! I have a sign in my kitchen that says "If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you ever tried"... It cracks me up! But you couldn't destroy this! It's great! :-)

Kristi and Jeremy said...

Funny stuff. I hadn't even noticed the resemblance until you pointed it out! It does definitely resemble a maxi though! Love ya!

Jessica - The Novice Chef said...

LOL! This post is HYSTERICAL! It is totally a maxipad!

Kristin said...

I saw the link to your blog on The Novice Chef and thought I'd take a look...

This post just made my day! I absolutely love it!

JMay said...

That's hilarious :-)

It looks just like one, haha!

jennymayandswede.blogspot.com