My mom called me and told me this morning. I am so sad for your family. My thoughts and prayers are with you guys.
So sorry to hear about your grandma. I read that on facebook this morning. You are in our prayers!
Im so sorry, she truly was an amazing women, always so thoughtful and kind.
I've been thinking about you! You're still in my prayers. I hope everything goes well, especially these next few days. Wishing the best! Love you!
I am so sorry. Let me know if you need anything?
I loved visiting with your grandpa when I would go to take care of your cute grandpa. She was super sweet and just loved to talk about you.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
My mom called me and told me this morning. I am so sad for your family. My thoughts and prayers are with you guys.
So sorry to hear about your grandma. I read that on facebook this morning. You are in our prayers!
Im so sorry, she truly was an amazing women, always so thoughtful and kind.
I've been thinking about you! You're still in my prayers. I hope everything goes well, especially these next few days. Wishing the best! Love you!
I am so sorry. Let me know if you need anything?
I loved visiting with your grandpa when I would go to take care of your cute grandpa. She was super sweet and just loved to talk about you.
Post a Comment