Yeah...i'm a slacker. I know it. I do have time in a day to work on it, but who wants to blog when their baby is sleeping?! I got cleaning and laundry and reading and sleeping to catch up on. I'm writing on here to PROMISE that I will blog at least once a week!!! Hope I can find things to blog about.
Not much going on here. Nothing new. We have been busy with our yard and garden.
Not much going on here. Nothing new. We have been busy with our yard and garden.
We have them living in our attic. Sick, right? They are good for the bugs around here, but they are not good for my house and every night around 9ish we scramble to get in the house before they start swooping at us. Some of us even go as far as putting laundry baskets on our head to go turn off water or get something out of the freezer.
Justy finished up her softball season. She's a good player! She hits the ball far and is an awesome catcher! I'm glad that she likes sports so much.
We got all her school shopping done! YAY! And she starts on the 24th. I can't believe she'll be in 4th grade! I remember when I was in 4th grade! I was a complete dork. lol
She's a lot cuter than I was. :o) What a beauty!!!Oh and he also says, "CHEESE!" and gives you the biggest cheesey face ever!!!
He'll give Daddy kisses, but he won't give Mommy one. What's the deal!?! Oh, and he's not longer a Mama's boy. More like a Daddy's boy.
His sister is still a HUGE help. She loves playing with him and one of their favorite things to do it play in the sprinklers. (notice how HUGE his diaper is.)
And my blog wouldn't be complete without Jason. I've said many times before how much I love this guy. He does so much for us and is such a hard worker. No questions asked, when he walks in the door he takes over and plays with Coy til bed time. Unless he's got a horse to shoe or going for a ride to looks for deer. I'm so blessed to have such an awesome family. My life is complete!

9 comments:
Im glad I finally get to see a pic of the basketheads! Thats funny stuff! I hope you get rid of those stupid things but its been fun to tease you bout them. My fingers are crossed! I love the kissing pics with Coy. Thats hilarious! Your a lucky girl and Im glad your so dang happy :)
Yay!! You're finally blogging again :) I've missed hearing about you and your cute little family!! Looks like you are pretty happy with all that you are blessed with!!
How the heck did you get a picture of that bat?! I hope you guys get them gone! That's awesome Justy's so active. I miss all that stuff as a kid.
Great update! Your kids are so cute-crazy to think that Justice is in 4th grade. Nuts!
I used to think that bats didn't bother me. But, they do. I went to the zoo recently and there were hundreds hanging upside down in a small little space. Nasty. I don't think I could deal with them in my home. yikers.
Oh how I missed your blog!.. YOU just made my night.. my day and days to come. I love to read about you and your precious family.. and to know that my TW is happy that is the best gift a mother could ever ask for!. Thank you my darling daughter.. thank you for whom you are. Besos...Your Mama
Great update! I read every word. I love the kissing pics! We all know he loves to pal around with his daddy but needs his mommy for nourishment and cuddling time. Justy is gorgeous and talented. We sure love her.
YAY!!! Catch up time. I love it. I haven't seen you for only a month, but it sure does feel like much longer than that. Your family gets cuter all the time. LOVE YOU!!!
I can't believe McCoy is one! Crazy. And Justice is a beauty. Great post, it was good to hear from you again :)
I am in awe of your amazing garden! Seriously...it's stellar.
Post a Comment