Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Oh my...I'm sorry.


This picture was taken yesterday. He loves to stand in our front window and look outside. CHEESER!

Can you say, SLACKER?! That's what I've been. It has been a very long time since I last posted an update on my family. A lot has been going on! Well...not really. But everything is great.

Justy is almost out of school for the summer! She'll be starting softball and 4-H soon. We got her a horse and she LOVES riding him. She named him Willy Wonka, because he looks like chocolate. She's enjoying the warm weather and been helping us clean up our yard. She loves riding her bike around the yard. She is such a GIANT help with McCoy and he sure loves her. I don't know what I would do without her.



McCoy is growing like a WEED! He is 9 months now and is a busy BOY! He's got 4 teeth, and is cutting another now. He is crawling all over the place, and pulling himself up to everything. He loves playing tag with his Daddy. He loves being outside. He is into everything. One day while I was cleaning his room, I turned around and he was gone...but I heard some grunting noises underneath the crib. And there he was. Funny guy.


He doesn't say too much. The occasional Mama, Dada, Uh-oh and shakes his head no, when I say, "no no", or when he touches something he knows he's not supposed to. AND the most important thing of all...He is sleeping in his own bed at night! WOOT! He still cries a little, but he's getting the hang of it. He even woke up this morning talking and playing with his toys. He wasn't screaming bloody murder. I sure miss his warm body and smell next to me all night, but I don't miss him using me as a pacifier all night long. UGH! I think I had a harder time at first then he did.




Jason's been busy at work *THANK Heavens* And he's really enjoying spring time. He's been so busy helping me get my garden and yard ready. He's also been breaking one of his Dads horses, so that's what he does when he gets home from work. I love seeing him work with her. It reminds me a lot of my Grandpa when he used to break horses.


Now on to me...I just enjoy being home all day, every day. I love being a Mommy and a Wife. I thank God every day for blessing me with so much. I may not have a mansion in the hills, but I have a happy and healthy family that loves me and that's all that matters to me. I've been trying to lose weight, and it's going ok. I'm finally below 150, and that's good for me. I couldn't get below that for the longest time. My goal is to be around 130-135. So I guess I got 14 or so more lbs to go. Maybe if I write it on here, it will motivate me more. I vowed to never wear hoodies again in the summer time. I had an excuse last summer, this year I don't.


Here are a couple random pictures i've taken over the last couple months. Enjoy! Oh, and I promise to try and stay caught up.



What baby doesn't LOVE to be naked? He also loves helping Justy practice the piano.

Must have stuck his finger to far in his mouth. *lol*

Kenna, Justy, Kayli, and Jaycee at Easter. Cute girls!



Coy waving Bye bye!!! lol

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where the heck have I been?? Cute post! Or POSTS I should say. *lol*

Matt and Penny said...

Coy is growing so fast. That's great you are losing weight. I'm just a lazy loser and will be fat forever I've decided.

Smiley Family said...

Those blue eyes are just too beautiful! Great update. It was good seeing you and your cute little family at Ben's party. And by the way, I though you looked fantastic!!

Monica Lifferth said...

YOu are beautiful sister! Great post and it's good to see you posting again. I sure love your family and it was good to see you at Ben's party! Can't wait to come spend a couple weeks with you this summer!

Anonymous said...

I've missed you!!! So glad you're back :0} You're kids are so cute!! I can't believe your baby boy is that big already!! He is sure a QT!! His eyes are beautiful!!

M-n-M said...

Hey great to see you blogging again, the pictures are all very cute. I agree with you spring time and hanging out doing yard work is so much fun. And I am glad to hear Coy is sleeping in his own bed, how in the world did you ever get any sleep!

Tiffany Jenson said...

cute post. Love the name willy wonka. justy is so beautiful, cant believe how big she is! coy is a funny boy, love his chubby cheeks! losing weight is a joke!!!!! i hate it, you look great!

Beth said...

Oh my goodness he is so cute! I loved all your pics! keep them coming yeah I pretty slow at updated too, its all good. When it gets warmer we need to take the kids to the park or something, we live in the same town and I never see you!

M-n-M said...

Hey - the other day when we drove by your house Coy was standing in that same window looking out... it was so cute.