Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pay it Forward :o)

This is how it works.....
The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year.
When and what will be a surprise.
BUT, in order for you to leave a comment on my blog, you have to post this on your blog first. (That means that sometime during this year you will send a gift to 3 people as well.) Get it?
So, the first 3 people to comment on this post will be the lucky ones!
Good Luck!!!

5 comments:

sweet nectar sara said...

okay, i've seen this a few times and i always want to do it, but i have no idea what i would make for other people. but, i will try it, however my handmade items are nothing like monica's! good learning experience right?
oh, and i totally look forward to what you do!

Matt and Penny said...

I will do it. I am doing Tana's too. I haven't had anyone comment on mine because I am private so it doesn't show I posted. You can certainly comment on mine. I don't know what I will make but I'll figure it out :)

The Lund Five said...

Oh Goody, I guess I am number 3. I can't wait to get my goodies and also to make some myself. I think that it will be a lot of fun!!!

sweet nectar sara said...

okay, so i took mine down because i was embarrassed no one wanted anything from me :) let's just say it's because they didn't want to make stuff right? anyway, i'll still send you something tho.

i was going to tell you that the other day i saw a post on my high school class FB page that someone quoted a song from Larkin's Garden (if i had a girl) and then asked if anyone had mp3 copy of it!
it's so crazy that they were so famous around town and people still remember so much!

All About M.E.('s) said...

Time for a new post :). You're slacking!!