I just can't believe how big he is getting.. and yes those yummy toes! I hope we can go and visit for your *BD* and play and play with him... So sweet TW.. you sure know how to make pretty babies!.. I did too... look at you! besos.. Mama
Hey- I like reading your blog too! It's kinda fun to see what you and Jason (he turned out exactly how I thought he would, manly and tender-hearted)are up to!
nO WORRIES AFTER i READ MY POST I FIGURED THAT'S WHAT YOU DID. bROOK CALLED AND WAS LIKE jAIME DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL ME AND i WAS LIKE NO NOT THAT i KNOW OF. KIND OF FUNNY ANYWAY!!
10 comments:
I just can't believe how big he is getting.. and yes those yummy toes! I hope we can go and visit for your *BD* and play and play with him... So sweet TW.. you sure know how to make pretty babies!.. I did too... look at you! besos.. Mama
Hey- I like reading your blog too! It's kinda fun to see what you and Jason (he turned out exactly how I thought he would, manly and tender-hearted)are up to!
I love how hard hes concentrating. Dont you ever feed the poor kid? :)
I love when he is wearing blue. He is such a sweetie.
Too cute. Baby toes are the best.
Your sweet baby boy is growing up way to fast!! He is so cute!!
Hey thanks for the post on Brex - I actually think he and Koy look similar and both very handsome!!!
I loved the post about Jason - it is so awesome to see you guys so happy - he has always been so in love with you.
Hey so I am not pregnant where did you hear that? Brook just call me freakin out. LOL
nO WORRIES AFTER i READ MY POST I FIGURED THAT'S WHAT YOU DID. bROOK CALLED AND WAS LIKE jAIME DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL ME AND i WAS LIKE NO NOT THAT i KNOW OF. KIND OF FUNNY ANYWAY!!
Have you entered that little boy in a photo contest yet???? he has the cutest features EVER!!!
Post a Comment