Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas

This year it didn't feel like Christmas to either me or Jason. We didn't wake up to the excitement of Justy. Which kind of stunk, but we finally got her back around 4 and then it felt more like Christmas. We had fun opening presents, spending time with our families, and EATING! I am so happy it's over with. Only because it's become so stressful with money and all. I'm starting all my gifts in January. I'm gonna be ambitious and make things this year. Well, I don't have much else to say. So I'll just post some pictures from the week leading up to Christmas and Christmas day! I hope everyone else had a good day!

Sylvia, Kristi, Me, and Jamie making Christmas candy for our neighbors.

Me, Deb, Kristi, Jamie and Sylvia with the finished product. Lots and lots of CANDY!

Kenna, Justy, Kayli, and Cutler. The girls got some new booties from their Aunt Jamie. So CUTE!

Connie, Kim, Auntie, and Jen. Jen was trying to get the lid off of the Sparkling Cider. These girls are more like sisters and another Mother! :o) Taken at Aunties. We had Dinner Christmas night, and the food was amazing like always!

Jason making Carson laugh. He's good at that!

We thought we'd see how many we could get on the couch. Auntie, Connie, McKenzie, Kim, Me, Brian, Jason, Justy and Jen.

See! I knew we could fit one more. Grandma thought she'd join us!

I will have lots more to come, seeing how my sister isn't in any of these pictures! She is coming to night with her husband and kids, and I can't wait! Stay tuned.....









1 comment:

Amber said...

ahhh... I miss you guys! :(