So, I went to the Dr. again on the 27th, and I was super excited to see the baby again. Last time I went it looked nothing like a baby, but this time...I can't believe it! He put the screen on 3D and it was so cool! The little baby was kicking it's legs and moving it's arms around. I have a bunch of the original ultra sound pictures, but they don't even compare to these 2. It's little tail is almost gone and I seen hands and feet. It only measured at 9 weeks and 5 days, and I was supposed to be 10 weeks 4 days. But they won't change my due date. They'll check again on the 30th of January. That seems forever away. But I can't imagine how big the baby will be then! I still can't believe i'm pregnant. But i'm still reminded every day when I get nauseas and when I get dressed every morning. I can't button up any of my pants anymore. BLAH! :o) Seems so soon, but like I said before, "I will just embrace it!" I love every minute of it.
Friday, December 28, 2007
Baby Update
So, I went to the Dr. again on the 27th, and I was super excited to see the baby again. Last time I went it looked nothing like a baby, but this time...I can't believe it! He put the screen on 3D and it was so cool! The little baby was kicking it's legs and moving it's arms around. I have a bunch of the original ultra sound pictures, but they don't even compare to these 2. It's little tail is almost gone and I seen hands and feet. It only measured at 9 weeks and 5 days, and I was supposed to be 10 weeks 4 days. But they won't change my due date. They'll check again on the 30th of January. That seems forever away. But I can't imagine how big the baby will be then! I still can't believe i'm pregnant. But i'm still reminded every day when I get nauseas and when I get dressed every morning. I can't button up any of my pants anymore. BLAH! :o) Seems so soon, but like I said before, "I will just embrace it!" I love every minute of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Very cute little peanut. The pics definately make it seem more real.
Good to hear things are still going well! It's fun that you have an ultrasound to look forward to at each appointment-it's always so reassuring to see that little baby on the screen and know that everything is okay. Hope you had a great New Year's.
I am so glad everything is going well. When I had my ultrasound with Trent, they also said that my due date was off. I thought I was due on the 8th of November and the ultrasound said it wasn't until the 22nd! And then he was born on the 14th. Go figure.
Post a Comment