Sunday, December 16, 2007

Baby VanBebber Update

So I had another Dr.'s appointment on Friday, the 14th. And we got to see the baby again! It was Jason's first time seeing an ultra sound and he was amazed! It's heart was beating strong and it's grown so much since the last time. They estimated me at 8 weeks and 5 days then, so that makes me 9 weeks today! I have another appointment on the 27th and I'm so excited to see the baby again! They want to keep checking me to see if that tear will fix itself and go away, but they say it does look better and to keep taking it easy! I guess it does pay off to sit on my butt all day long, but I feel like i'm getting more fat every day! O'well, I guess that is what is supposed to happen! I'm just gonna embrace the pregnancy and love every minute of my pukeyness, sleepiness, soreness, having to pee every 2 or 3 hours every night, and losing my sleep! :o) I LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT! Although the last couple days I haven't been as nauseated. Which has been nice! I felt like a new woman. I'll try to keep you all updated on what is going on. I feel like i'm new at all this stuff, seeing how it has been 8 years since I had Justy. CRAZY! I'll try to blog more too. Since I have nothing better to do. I hope everyone is enjoying the Christmas season and are all ready for the Holiday! *hugs and loves to everyone*
Erica*

5 comments:

Amber said...

That is sooo exciting! :) Are you hoping for a boy or girl or just whatever??? When is the due date??? Tell me Tell me! :)

Erica said...

I don't care what it is! I'm due July 20th, 2008! I'm so excited!

All About M.E.('s) said...

I keep wondering how you are doing and hoping that everything is okay, so I am very glad to hear that things are well!
I loved being pregnant and I always miss being pregnant after the baby is born, even though I love being able to look at and hold the baby. It's such a wonderful and crazy time in life-enjoy every minute.

sweet nectar sara said...

I'm so happy for you, and I hope everything works out wonderfully - Just keep taking it easy! I was due on July 20th with my first, and I had him on the 9th. We were just relaxing and watching Bill & Ted's and it started! And, by the way, you are working hard growing a human, not just sitting around, and it's hard work :)

Monica Lifferth said...

Yeah! There is my new little nephew! I'm so happy that all is good. Just what Sara said, you are not being lazy, you are growing a baby. Love you lots!