Hey all! I'm finally back to blogging. I swear this time!!! Life has been so hectic and I am so happy that the Holidays are over and we can get back to normal. Everything went great. Except that we all got the stomach bug and that is not fun at all! I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Years too.
So I thought I'd share things i'm loving every month so here goes...
This little beauty is the new Eureka Steam mop and it is AMAZING! If you are like me then you have to mop your floors at least every other day. My kitchen floors are an old ghetto white with pale pink flowers and you can see every little speckle of dirt or any small spill. All you do is fill the base with water, put a mop rag on the bottom and plug her in. It is so much faster then dipping your mop in that nasty water all the time. I can't believe the difference it makes on my floors. They just SHINE! And now I love mopping more than ever. I don't have to worry about nasty chemicals and my floors dry ten times faster than before too.
My new Russell Athletic Sweats. I got these from an awesome friend for Christmas. *thanks stacy!!* They are so comfy and cute. I stay at home with Coy all day so I rarely every get dressed up. So expect to see me in these if you come over for an unannounced visit.
I just started reading this the other day and I have a hard time putting it down. If you haven't read it then I suggest you do. My goal for this year is read at least 50 books. I got 2 down. 48 to go! If you have any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.
I seen this woman on QVC one morning and fell in LOVE. She was so funny and down to earth and her recipes looked awesome. I ordered her cookbook from amazon.com and the recipes inside are so easy. Most of them don't have any of those funky recipes you can't find at my local grocery store. She also has a blog and I love reading her stories of her life on her big ranch. The link to that is http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/ Go check her out! I'm sure you'll fall in love too. Plus she's always got some fun give away going on. I haven't won yet...but I WILL!
There ya go. The things i'm loving right now. Hope you can try at least one of these things out. I'm sure you'll love them as much as I do. Have a great week and we'll see you sometime soon!!!
*hugs*




8 comments:
nice to see ya back to the blogging world. I want to try all of those items. Especially the mop, then the cookbook and last the pants. Hopefully I will get too.
I have really been wanting to go see "the lovely bone" Marshal of coarse thinks it sounds crazy to go watch a show like that.... so maybe you and I will have to go after you read the book:)
Glad to see you back!! Love your items!! Tell me more about that mop!! I think I need one LOL
Great post Erica. I am going to check out The Pioneer Women, that sounds like a fun one.
I've heard lots of great things about The Pioneer Woman. I have a friend that adores her. Can't wait to see your floors. I may need to get that mop.
I have never heard of that mop before. It sounds awesome!! I love hearing about people's favorite things, so you had better keep posting them-I'll be looking forward to them :).
Really? 50 books?! That is a lofty goal, but a good goal. Best of luck to you! That is a great list.
I want that cookbook! I'll be getting it next month!
Post a Comment