
What the heck! I haven't blogged forever again, and I am sorry. Again...i'm not THAT busy, mostly just lazy, and tired, and swollen, and just ready to have this baby. We had a busy weekend so I thought i'd blog about it and a few other things that have been going on. First of all...i'm in week 35!!!! I can't believe it! It seriously flew by...now is the time for it to drag. Because the last week was so slow. I have a check up on Thursday, and then I start going weekly. WOOT! He said if he is not here by my 39th week then they'll start me then. They were saying the 38th week, but he is finally starting to slow his growth down, so he's only a week ahead now. I know he's gonna have long legs, because that is all I feel in my ribs lately. FUN STUFF! He gets the hiccups about 3 times a day, and he keeps me up at night moving around. I'm short of breath and can hardly eat...which might be a good thing, but i'm usually hungry an hour later. Last Friday I was having lots of Braxton Hicks contractions and just was WAY uncomfortable. I thought maybe i'm going into labor, so I called the on call dr. and he told me to just relax and put my feet up. Jason went on a horse back ride during all this, so I was a little nervous. But I ended up feeling better. He did come home with a big bouquet of WILD flowers. How sweet is that? He came in our room with all of them in a vase, and he put them by my side of the bed. He knew I wasn't feeling the hottest, but that cheered me up. He is the most amazing husband EVER!

Saturday we went to Pocatello to pick out some carpet for the new bedrooms and to spend the night at Kristi's (Jason's oldest sister). Jamie, Seth and their kids came up too and we all went to eat that night and bowling. I didn't bowl, but I had fun taking pictures and watching them all compete. Jason's family is so much fun to hang out with. The adults had there own lane and the kids had one. Justy wasn't able to be with us this weekend, but i'm hoping we'll go bowling more often. It was a blast. I think Seth won both games. He kept getting LOTS of strikes. After bowling the girls went to cold stone, and I REALLY enjoyed that. :o) We slept over at Kristi's and then the next morning the girls made LOTS of salads for our Father's Day dinner. Rick and Deb came up later that day and we all pigged out. IT WAS SO GOOD!!! After dinner the kids and Jason went outside and ran through the sprinklers. Jason was throwing a ball at them and just chasing them around. I love watching him play with the kids. He's such a great Uncle and Dad. After that we packed up and went and got our girl and headed home. Justy was exhausted, but it was nice to get her back and I swear she grows over the weekend, and I hate that I missed those few days. :o( She'll be leaving us Thursday-Monday to go camping with Johnny. Hoping the carpet will be in then, so I can get the kids' rooms put together. Then i'll take pictures of that. Well there you have it. It's not much, and I'm hoping soon I'll be able to post some pictures of the new baby!!!

Seth and Jason

Kristi and her daughter, Kenna.

Jason bowling


Jason playing with the kids

Jaycee and Cutler *Jamie's cute kids*


My cute kid, Justy. Asleep. So sweet!
8 comments:
oh, the end is near! it's so hard because they need to stay in there as long as possible to be healthy, but at the same time you want them OUT! esp. when it's hot, and oh man, at first it's cute when they get the hiccups, but when they are humongous it just pushes everything out in every direction, am i right? anyway, blah, blah... good luck with everything :)
The flowers are so beautiful, remember when you said you wouldn't know what to do if Jason brought you flowers for no reason... you silly, what a sweet hubby! I can't wait for you to have your little guy!
Yay! An update! (I need to do the same.) The bowling looked like fun. I love to bowl and definitely don't do it enough. Remember when we went bowling with Aaron? That was hilarious.
its getting close!! cant wait to see him. good to see a new post slacker! j/k love ya
I love the post and it's about time. The flowers are beautiful. Looks like you had a great father's day. I had the kids e-mail letters to their dad. I am going to post them with pics of their dad with each of them. Hang in there girl, before you know it you will be holding that cute little McCoy.
IT IS McKOY! :o) Jason thinks it McCoy, but I think it's McKOY!
McKoy will be here before you know it. It will be so much fun having boys the same age. It reminds me of growing up with Jason. He was so much fun, such an awesome cousin. Sound like you had a lot of fun up at Kristi's. I remember those days with Jamie and Kristi, I miss them. Can't wait to see the little guys here soon. Good Luck.
Wow! Week 35... it's coming fast! I wonder if you will have your baby boy while my Dad is up there, lol. I think he'll be there for a while! Tell him Hi for me and give him a hug for me will ya? I haven't seen him in way too long. :(
Post a Comment