Friday, November 2, 2007

Treak or Treat!

So Halloween was great this year. Not only was Justy's costume a hit, but we had a good treat night. She got a butt load of candy. Everyone was SO generous! We didn't get any tricksters at our house. Justy wanted to quit trick or treating and go home so she could hand out candy, but no one came. O'well...She was a Geisha this year and what a great one she made. We sprayed her hair black. I wanted to put make up on her, but she said she didn't like it, so we didn't. She still looked adorable though.

Where we live the elementary gets all the kids in a line and they have a lil' parade. They've been doing this for so long. I remember going down to the school with my mom when I was like 3 or 4 and watching Brian and Monica. It was always fun. They walk from the school to the nursing home, through the nursing home, and back up to the school. Here she is in line with some of her classmates. She was teasing me. Her Grandma took this picture at the school. She's standing next to her prize winning pumpkin. She got best painted in her grade. She was pretty excited about it. How cute!

4 comments:

Monica Lifferth said...

Oh so cute. I love her costume and she looks so beautiful. I can't believe how grown up she is. We sure love her.

All About M.E.('s) said...

I agree with Monica-she looks beautiful! Very cute costume!

Smiley Family said...

Love the geisha idea, very cute! I remember doing Halloween parades when I was in elementary. I wonder if it isn't as common anymore as it used to be.

Anushka said...

Hello... I just read all what you have written and all of it is very interesting and good about you and what is happening in your life. Now is the best time of your life with your sweet hubby and your precious Justy. I sure love you all.. and we are so very proud of Justy of winning on her pumpkin and for looking so beautiful for Halloween. Much love, Mamá/Nana