
Last night Jason and I got to take Justy to the High School Musical Ice Tour at the Delta Center. It was a blast. The drive wasn't even that bad. Again...you could call me a bad mom, cause I forgot my camera and didn't realize it til we were almost there. I felt awful. I thought it would only be a replay of the first movie but we were lucky and got a replay of both movies. Justy had so much fun...and even Jason did. He was singing the songs all the way home. :o) It would have been even more cool if it was the real cast, but they did great in casting people that looked a lot like the stars of the movie. If the real Zac Efron was there...i'd probably be screaming like a lil' 12 year old girl! :o) He won my heart in Hairspray!
4 comments:
HOw fun! I wish I could have gone with you. Did Justy love it? It's good to see a post from you again. Can't wait to see you this week. Love you.
I am so happy to hear that you kids get the chance to have some family fun!... Moments you as a family will never forget and especially Justy! Sure wish we could of been able to see you, but I am sure we will have other chances. I love you! Mama
Sounds like fun! I'm excited to do stuff like that with Madison and Maya in a few years!
P.S. Thanks for your comment. I love Monica and I'm so glad she married my brother. And we love her/your family. Marty loves talking 'huntin' with fellow hunters, so he likes it when Jason comes to things. You guys are ALWAYS good company!
you've been tagged... check out my website.
Post a Comment