We blessed Kall on the 10th of April. His Daddy gave him a beautiful blessing. We are so lucky to have such a sweet spirit in our lives. He is such a great baby, and brings so much joy. When Jason held him up after the blessing, you could hear the crowd laugh. How could you not with that hair? He's famous for it. I took him out of town with my last weekend, and the ladies in the clothing store wouldn't leave him alone and they kept telling everyone to come look at how adorable this baby is and his hair. :o)
He almost didn't fit in his outift. He is such a big baby!! He still looked absolutely adorable though.
Can't believe how fast he is growing. He is almost 3 months!! Can someone please slow it down for me?!
6 comments:
His hair is adorable! He is just plain adorable! You guys done did good. :)
He is so stinkin' cute! But you keep him home safe and warm and we will take Justy to the cold Soccer games until it gets warmer!
Love that boy! His hair is unbelievably amazing. Love it!
HEY GIRL! I really like your cooking blog, and love your fam blog too! I added both to my fav list on my blog....hope thats ok! :) You have got such a sweet little family! So glad I have been able to get to know you!! I am planning on trying some of your yummy recipes! You have got a talent with cooking!
He is a cutie! I love the hair!!
His hair reminds me of that cupcake that Martha Stewart makes with the whipped sugar on top, do you know the one I am talking about? He looks like an angle, he is a beautiful baby Erica.
Post a Comment