Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Meet Kendell and Klarence Colton


I can't stop laughing. Which one is me? And which one is my brother? Funny stuff.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha... that is so funny. I am gonna say you on the bottom one.

sweet nectar sara said...

come now, your eyes are much more feminine :)
i love that website!

Anushka said...

oh my goodness!.. I have told you... you two look so much alike... but you are on the bottom... look at those eyes! pretty eyes.. and my B's eyes.. sweet too!.. oh you make me laugh!.. love you!.. Mama

Monica Lifferth said...

HA HA! My twin siblings. Brian's is perfect! And you make a terrible male!

All About M.E.('s) said...

That is hilarious. I never noticed that much of a resemblance until now. Ha ha. You are definitely the bottom one. Too pretty to be a male.

Krishel said...

Your the bottom. Your lips are hotter! lol

Amber said...

haha that's awesome! Yep everyone is right. You are far too feminine to be a male. You're on the bottom. :)

M-n-M said...

ha ha too funny , I agree with tana you are the bottom Brian is the top.

Alexa Mae said...

Darling Erica thank you so so much for your sweet comment. It means alot! YOU are absolutely gorgeous!! Absolutely! And these little grad pics make me laugh...alot. xoxo

Allison said...

I LOVE IT! I had so much fun with the "yearbook" app. You should also try Face in Hole, which has celebrity cutouts and stuff like that.

Cute blog!